POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Effective as of August 1, 2020
At Saber Blitz we respect your privacy and take great care in protecting your personal information. We have customers interacting through our websites and mobile applications. Through these interactions, our customers entrust us with their personal information.
To safeguard this information and ensure its responsible collected and use, we have committed to the following principles:
- We will be transparent about how we handle your personal information and our privacy practices.
- We will use your personal information to benefit you and enhance your customer experience.
- We will protect your personal information and handle it responsibly.
- We want to be transparent about how you can help manage your privacy and information, so you can make informed decisions.
Scope and Application:
This policy relates to the customer personal information collected by Saber Blitz through our website and mobile applications. Throughout this policy, we collectively refer to the company as “Saber Blitz”, “we”, “us” or “our”.
In this policy, we describe what personal information we collect; how we use, share and manage it; how you can access, update and/or correct your personal information.
What Type of Personal Information Do We Collect and How?
We limit the collection of personal information to what is reasonably required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We collect personal information directly from you when you are interacting with us online or through third-party mobile applications.
“Personal information” is any information that identifies you or could be reasonably associated with you. The personal information we collect may include contact information such as your name, email address, home address, and phone numbers, banking information related to the purchase of our services.
How do we use Personal Information?
We use your personal information to provide you with our programs and services, to manage our business operations, to communicate offers and information we think might interest you, to generally enhance your customer experience with us, and as permitted or required by law.
How do we share Personal Information?
We may share your personal information with our service providers and other third parties for the purposes described in this policy and in accordance with applicable law. We do not sell your personal information to any organization or person.
How do we Manage Consent?
By subscribing or purchase our services and/or submitting information to us in connection with our services, you are providing your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information as set out in this policy. This is inclusive of opting into our newsletter subscriptions.
How do I change my Privacy Choices?
We want you to clearly understand your choices and make informed decisions about your privacy options. There are several options available for you to manage your privacy preferences, including, managing your preferences within your account, contacting us directly, changing your browser settings on your device, and/or, using the unsubscribe functionality.
You may review, correct and update certain Personal Information (such as your name and contact information) by contacting us using the information in the “Contact Us” section.
Under certain circumstances, you can also:
- Request access to your Personal Information. You can request to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and verify that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your Personal Information. You can ask us to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you. We encourage you to provide us with accurate Personal Information and to let us know if your Personal Information changes. We will not assume any liability in respect of incorrect Personal Information you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. You can request to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us to continue using or storing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have exercised your right to object to us using it, as described below.
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your Personal Information. Where you have consented to our use of your Personal Information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific use at any time. Once you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your Personal Information for the purpose(s) you originally consented to, unless we are required to keep it to comply with the applicable law. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your Personal Information before you withdraw your consent.
How do we Protect and Store Personal Information?
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and are committed to protecting your privacy by using a combination of administrative, physical, and technical safeguards. These measures can include, but are not limited to: multi-factor authentication, masking, encryption, logging and monitoring. We store your personal information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with our programs and services and for a reasonable time thereafter, or as permitted or required by law
We may make changes to this policy from time to time. Any changes we make will become effective when we post a modified version of the policy on this webpage. If we make any significant changes to the policy, we will post a notice on our websites. By continuing to participate in our programs, and/or use our services, you are accepting the changes to the policy, subject to any additional requirements which may apply.
For questions related to our privacy services, please contact: email@example.com
By using this website, you agree that we and our partners may set cookies for purposes such as customizing content and advertising.