Hi, I'm Miloš
Milos is a Toronto based creative photographer and filmmaker capturing high quality images with a wide range of content and style.
With over 15 years of experience shooting photography and creating films, he has a tremendous passion for the Arts. As a Serbian born Canadian, his work reflects a wide range of diversity and styles, ranging from abstract, commercial, landscapes and portraits to lifestyle, travel, events and wildlife. Additionally, he speaks 5 languages, is an avid traveler (pre-pandemic times) and loves learning about cultures and their traditional values.
Milos owns his own creative agency (Milos Savic Visuals), is a professional athlete (National Pole Vaulter, Athletics Federation of Serbia) and holds a Master's degree in Fine Arts, Film and Media Arts from the University of Windsor.
- Owner / Founder - Miloš Savić Visuals
- National Pole Vaulter - Athletics Federation of Serbia
- Sessional Instructor - University of Windsor (School of Creative Arts) (2018)
- Master of Fine Arts - University of Windsor (2018)
- Bachelor of Social Science / Communication / Media & Film (Honours) - University of Windsor
- adobe suite